Thursday, December 2, 2021

Why Do I Blog?

I haven't blogged in a while, and it's Amazing that it's December already. I haven't had anything to write lately that I think other people should read and am closing my blog JohnnaFloyd.com at the beginning of next year. My thoughts haven't really added up and they're not making much sense to me. As I struggle with ways to fill my time and becoming myself again. 




Blogging was the main reason I bought My Laptop and lately I haven't used it. I am finding I'm hiding my talents which God told us not to do. My main Care Giver; the one in charge of where I live asked me if I would start blogging again when I had gotten the 2nd Stimulus Check. I had a good Thanksgiving; we had a great meal. This week Dad put $50 in my Venmo and I'm still searching for the perfect Christmas gift for my little one. Yesterday I bought some Christmas Stickers and some Poinsetta Decorations. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find my son the perfect present. Thinking about what I can do to get into the Holiday Spirit. I bought 4 things of coffee and I had coffee this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment