Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Witnessing Wednesday

I have learned not to blame anyone for the situation I'm in; and leaning on God's help this holiday season. As my caseworker just dropped me off and we had a phone interview with my Psychiatrist. I'm waiting for my clothes and sitting here with the binder I started that was inspired from cydneymarlene.com "A GYST Binder"... Thinking about how I can make my situation a bit better and how I need to do better about self-care. 




I need to take a shower and I don't have any excuses. How I need to focus on myself and prepare for Friday Morning for when my Dad will be here at 10AM. I'm going over there to their house for Christmas Eve ... I have my son's presents all wrapped up and I also placed some gifts under the tree. Mrs. Cookie is here wrapping presents and I'm happy to say that I can finally relax and do some learning about topics I've been interested in.

Change does not come quickly and the best way for my life to make sense again, is too keep doing the right thing and stick to the golden rules of what I need and care for. I'm thinking about my hobbies, in January when we first got our 2nd Stimulus Check "I wanted too start a business and start JF-Designs again." Instead I bought a lovely laptop and then things went downhill. Things have started looking up again and I need and have a desire too focus on my hobbies of writing, painting, blogging, reading, and drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment