Sunday, April 16, 2023

Starting Sunday

My weekend has been good; Dad picked me up at 5:45AM yesterday morning and took me home at 1:30PM. We went to Skillet N' Grill and I had chicken and waffles. Then we went to Lake Grapevine and my father caught seven crappie but I didn't catch anything but little fish and put them back. 

Then we went to Culver's and both ate a twelve-piece shrimp basket. Then he took me home, and before he dropped me off he gave me a 20PK of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. I started a new job at Cave Child Care Learning Center; and I'm waiting on Mrs. Charnel to respond to my text message. I am having trouble getting signed up and into Intuit account. My official week starts, tomorrow, and I work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I go to The North Side Adult Day Care Center on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Last Tuesday, Mrs. Charnel called me about a job there and I was excited. I am sure we will work on this tomorrow, but she told me to give her my email address, yesterday, while I was with my dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment