Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work Communication Degree Working needs Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Palm Sunday

 It's True; God is calling us! I had five cups of coffee this morning; and buttered toast and scrambled eggs and sausage, cooked by Mrs. Miranda Herself! She was excited to listen to her church service online. So I listened to Hope Church and Fielder. It's Easter Week, LOL! Trying not to get into the bags of candy I bought because I want something to bring for my family this coming weekend. My Father, picked me up at around 6:30AM yesterday morning and we had a great time together. We went to Skillet N' Grill and I had chicken and waffles. The waitress; was carrying her baby and pouring us coffee. I am hoping my little one, whose nine, has a great time with me this coming weekend. Though he didn't want to go fishing with us yesterday and Dad and I spent from 8AM to 10AM at Lake Grapevine. The fish weren't biting so he decided to take me to Walmart and bought me a lovely light purple Easter Dress and some sandles that match. Some coffee and also a half a gallon water bottle that I can bring to the center so I won't want Energy Drinks as much. Oh! The Great Gifts God has given us! I long to draw near to Him and playing a good role and setting myself as a good role model for others. 



Palm Sunday, leads us to Holy Week which Lead To Jesus's Resurrection!  Matthew 6, Sacrifice & Humbleness!


I woke up at 7AM and It's Palm Sunday. The Spirit Of The Lord Is Calling Us! This week I want to really open my heart up to God and let Him Lead ME. I only have $50; $24 on Chime and $25 on Venmo. I bought a new vaporizer that's a disposable and it's an Eclipse Uno, I also bought some CBD and tried it out from Artisan Vapor. My Father and I have similar vaporizers from Luxor's and a housemate just asked me if I could help her buy one. I told her NO, and that she would have to go with her caseworker. Miranda, our caregiver is making us a great meal, and I am in my room thinking about how this week is going to go and how great God is to us! I have a pink MSG Bible and am also reading on Pinterest things about Easter. 

Despite the fights that have been going on here at the house and I am minding my own, and extremely grateful for the Lucky Strikes, . . . I have six packs of unopened Lucky Strikes and a new container of instant coffee My case worker Tammy took me shopping Friday after my dental appointment and My Dad took me shopping, yesterday, on Saturday, April Fools Day. I am Southern Baptist and I was baptized at eleven when I went into Nicoma and had my spinal tap. 

I love the fact, that I have a great family and I get to see them next weekend. We should always be grateful for what we have. I bought new face powder and two packs of twelve cans of soda; Mt. Dews and Dr. Peppers. I sold two cans of Mt. Dew to my housemate and have been very appreciative of everything God has placed in my path and not creating a path of my own. Following through with what the caregivers needed and making good associations through Diadem Hearts. Hopefully, this week I will get a chance to go to Mission Arlington and get some clothes and other stuff. Though, life isn't all about stuff and having good relationships is important. Dear God; Please Lead Us This Week into Your Holy Promise and Thank You For Every Blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment