Sunday, April 2, 2023

Palm Sunday

 It's True; God is calling us! I had five cups of coffee this morning; and buttered toast and scrambled eggs and sausage, cooked by Mrs. Miranda Herself! She was excited to listen to her church service online. So I listened to Hope Church and Fielder. It's Easter Week, LOL! Trying not to get into the bags of candy I bought because I want something to bring for my family this coming weekend. My Father, picked me up at around 6:30AM yesterday morning and we had a great time together. We went to Skillet N' Grill and I had chicken and waffles. The waitress; was carrying her baby and pouring us coffee. I am hoping my little one, whose nine, has a great time with me this coming weekend. Though he didn't want to go fishing with us yesterday and Dad and I spent from 8AM to 10AM at Lake Grapevine. The fish weren't biting so he decided to take me to Walmart and bought me a lovely light purple Easter Dress and some sandles that match. Some coffee and also a half a gallon water bottle that I can bring to the center so I won't want Energy Drinks as much. Oh! The Great Gifts God has given us! I long to draw near to Him and playing a good role and setting myself as a good role model for others. 



Palm Sunday, leads us to Holy Week which Lead To Jesus's Resurrection!  Matthew 6, Sacrifice & Humbleness!


I woke up at 7AM and It's Palm Sunday. The Spirit Of The Lord Is Calling Us! This week I want to really open my heart up to God and let Him Lead ME. I only have $50; $24 on Chime and $25 on Venmo. I bought a new vaporizer that's a disposable and it's an Eclipse Uno, I also bought some CBD and tried it out from Artisan Vapor. My Father and I have similar vaporizers from Luxor's and a housemate just asked me if I could help her buy one. I told her NO, and that she would have to go with her caseworker. Miranda, our caregiver is making us a great meal, and I am in my room thinking about how this week is going to go and how great God is to us! I have a pink MSG Bible and am also reading on Pinterest things about Easter. 

Despite the fights that have been going on here at the house and I am minding my own, and extremely grateful for the Lucky Strikes, . . . I have six packs of unopened Lucky Strikes and a new container of instant coffee My case worker Tammy took me shopping Friday after my dental appointment and My Dad took me shopping, yesterday, on Saturday, April Fools Day. I am Southern Baptist and I was baptized at eleven when I went into Nicoma and had my spinal tap. 

I love the fact, that I have a great family and I get to see them next weekend. We should always be grateful for what we have. I bought new face powder and two packs of twelve cans of soda; Mt. Dews and Dr. Peppers. I sold two cans of Mt. Dew to my housemate and have been very appreciative of everything God has placed in my path and not creating a path of my own. Following through with what the caregivers needed and making good associations through Diadem Hearts. Hopefully, this week I will get a chance to go to Mission Arlington and get some clothes and other stuff. Though, life isn't all about stuff and having good relationships is important. Dear God; Please Lead Us This Week into Your Holy Promise and Thank You For Every Blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment