Tuesday, April 11, 2023

New Job

I start my new job tomorrow at 8AM! With Mrs. Charnel's Day Care Center. She called me at 12:30PM and offered me a new job filing papers and making documents.  I'm excited and she told me to bring my computer with me tomorrow. She told me she's dropping me off at the day care in the morning for me to get a feel for it. Then is coming back to tell me what to work on and talk about the logistics. 

My case manager was there before I got to The Northside Adult Day Care Center and when I got there she and I got on the phone with Tarrant County College. I am going to have to pay back this $2,582.22 to start going back to school. Just to get a transcript I have to pay this money back. I was blessed, when she offered me the job and I hope it pays well and I can pay my debt off. Being around kids and working on the computer is going to be fun. It will give me a sense of responsibility and I can make good use of my time, instead of wasting money and smoking all my cigarettes. I'm glad she wants me to start working at her daycare instead of me going to daycare.



I just took a shower and washed my hair. I put on the new clothes that Dad bought me; bright yellow sweatpants and a 101 Dalmations shirt. Dad, really took care of me and the family this weekend. He gave me $60; and five new shirts and four pairs of sweatpants. I called him at 3:30PM and he was on his way to go to base to get a haircut. He said we're going fishing on Saturday and he will take me to go eat breakfast at Skillet N' Grill.


This weekend was Easter and I went to my parents house. My Dad, picked me up at 4PM on Friday in my parents new Ford Bronco. Then we went to their house and then my little sister and the little one went to see a movie. The little one is finally adopted by my parents, and they said nothing is going to change between us. He made a lot of slime and offered them too me then took them back. We went fishing on Saturday; and we went to Easter Service at 4:30PM. I was happy to spend Easter with my family. Though, I'm even happier I start work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment