Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day

It's 1:35PM, and it's raining! The house worker will be gone till 4PM. Dad took me home a little before lunch time. When I got back to the house, I had a sandwich and chips. The weekend over at my parents' house was good and the little one was sweet! I'm reading over my entries on this blog that I made in 2022! God, answered my prayer & I'm going back to school! I hope my mom is having a wonderful day, they were watching movies on the TV when I left. I gave her a facial massager and a card. We went to eat dinner out last night and I had a frozen margarita.  


My roommate and I smoked a quick cigarette, I am getting through these entries slowly but surely and dad said to be more mindful of my money I have $23 Cash, & $8 Chime,.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment