What is there to do on a Sunday, I was only invited to church once and the lady hadn't called me back to go again.
Bummed Out & I Feel ‘Used 🖍️♥️ TIME!

Peer Support #
Patient Relation’s # 817-702-1333

Treatment & Dignity … 🐞 ‘76 & ‘87 WTL
Certain ‘Legal Rights:
Medical 🏥 Treatment:
Information Info Of A:
Two more weeks in the month of May 24" Then it will be June 24"! We had breakfast, sausage and eggs and cheese and toast! There's no more coffee left & just a little bit in my tumbler. Drank it all, It's almost church time, Fielder Online! I think it's really interesting I will be taking an Introduction to Religion Course; I don't know much about Religion. There are tons to learn with my new degree plan and the video stopped before I was finished watching it. We just had beef stroganoff and some potatoe soup for lunch & its 12:45PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment