Ya'll Have 'Pushed Me: too be 42',… 'Okay, maybe true or not True! Though, working on My Laptop has become difficult for me and I have to find *My Change & Chance. Having a good π ‘TIME at My Parents House' : It' waiting for the little one to show! $2,000 In Damages . . .
That's Hard To Understand! Chance ... We're all busy and missing key component's of things in 'LIFE
Glad to be back with True Mental Health! Dawn, it's 3/19/25 The day after the hospital at Millwood!
Sorta had 'Nish fight's and we should never compare what / with all of it! Yes,... but I have had a thousand rings? 'Adventure's In Advertising 101 book, as I was replying no to my father and slamming down the red laptop to the point where it broke.
Sorta had 'Nish fight's and we should never compare what / with all of it! Yes,... but I have had a thousand rings? 'Adventure's In Advertising 101 book, as I was replying no to my father and slamming down the red laptop to the point where it broke.
I Hate
Eighteen Month's . . . In 'A Way Ward + . . .
I Leave My' Mom In Dark
I'll Sue The Fuckery Out Of You For Taking My Brain!


No comments:
Post a Comment