
Don’t Break My Back Just To Know My, Name & Number… ‘or ♥️⛩️ 22” … π¦π
7 Years Ago & I ‘Felt $280 ‘Lighter: Cig’ & Coffee’ ☕️ ‘Carrying ♥️ BiPolar & Mildly π✋π§ Schizophrenia’ π₯Όπ¨π½π»π©π»π & Going Through ☕️ππ️ ‘Love Note π Going Home For πΊπΌπ Christmas ‘Around This YR’ … I am ‘Not Scared to Sit Down π vs. π … ‘After 13HR’s πΆπ«️ ! ‘5 Minute To Sped

Do You Think π€ Other Girls ‘Piss π¦Ώπ¦Ύ
There’s π♥️ Another Chance of π§️ Rump & ‘MIAO if You Take Care of Yourself from a blog … That π️π☎️ ‘Crypt or ‘Anarchy ?
Maya π©π» ‘You were 20 Years ‘Old when… I went 10’ Years… Oh’ ‘Where Are You!? $7 … ‘usually!

I Actually Care About Men Around Here!
I really think we should stop and let my parents enjoy eachother ππΉπΎ stop hurting my achy π€ breaking soul…
I kept to myself most of the day’ cause I just got paid $398 !!!

if you find something better to do than me, what is that supposed too mean!?!? heard it’s ‘My/‘Our… CE $63! Dollar Digging? $7? I want that jail purse π but I ended up ‘ordering a blue purse π instead!
Chime’ πΏ Was Too π The First Thing… ‘ True … ‘Venmo ‘but First Wait ‘I checked ✅ Out ‘Nation’s Benefits
Where’ ππ Credit Inquiries…

On A Shared Family Plan that I Think is. A little too in the ‘DemandED Dark πΉπͺ
πππΉ I enjoy the Waffle & German syrup & two 2️⃣ to 3 cups of coffee ☕️ when we use to go there πΉ πͺ π is this help or a threat? Yes, I have been a π«΅πΌπΆπ«️π«π§ Mentally Challenged Individual since Eleven.

instead of going to breakfast π³ at Dad’s favorite π restaurant with him,… I won’t be able to talk to him. With 225 Times and My son receiving a nice male ‘engagement ring after eleventh birthday π.

Two 2️⃣ Duffel - $100 Then I went home..
let me have *heard 1,000 by kids 20,000 by adults is *Hard! He thinks his daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment