Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Doing Better Business relationships Center Father group work needs Communication Degree Working Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Reflect Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Independence Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Month Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Spiritual Struggle Successful Sunday Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Brokest Bitches Ever

​I woke up at 7AM this Thursday morning and I used to go to *25$s & get cards! My Drivers License has been missing since about October of last year. Twelve days till payday and I have nothing & am heading to the Doctor about my health.


My dad just fixed my glasses and I am getting new glasses! Though he can’t fix ๐Ÿ”ง my life! I am waiting for my case manager to go to the doctor ๐Ÿง‘‍⚕️.


They were asking for ๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ’š everything & ๐Ÿ˜‰ upset ๐Ÿ˜ญ; well deserved stuff but I have no cigarettes ๐Ÿšฌ today and a new house ๐Ÿ  mate is getting a new purse ๐Ÿ‘œ. That I trade my debit for cash ๐Ÿ’ต!


No comments:

Post a Comment