
I’m able to talk to my Therapist around 2PM 🕑 today & this is my True Mental Health caseworker for the week and next week. Though ‘right now it’s only 9:35AM; I just drank a cup of coffee ☕️ and smoked two cigarettes 🚬. I have $47 on Venmo & wish people would send me more.

I have not been to Brain 🧠 scanning & ❤️🩹 Heart ♥️ scanning; in a while. My blood 🩸 sugar levels this morning was 185! I have 97 College Courses Completed ✔️ I’m not aware of what else I need to complete. I am excited 😆 to get my glasses 👓 this weekend & hopefully 🙏 DL & Voters soon.

I walked with ‘Angelic to the corner store 🏬 & spent 💵 $22. I bought this bottle and three packs of Main Street cigarettes 🚬! My nurse for my mouth 👄 helped me when I got back & I’m waiting for caseworker.
No comments:
Post a Comment