Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work needs Communication Degree Working Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Independence Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Where? They Went

​

I loved ๐Ÿฅฐ all; my friends understand/until they left me lonely ๐Ÿ˜ฉ & desperate for buying shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ … about $300 ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ well, now I want to lock it up ๐Ÿ†™ & so do most of them. My RM has derogatory talks while I keep writing ✍️ &I have five $5 ๐Ÿ“ notebooks ๐Ÿ“’… is this *my fault or theirs!


So,… this is my new ๐Ÿ†• dress ๐Ÿ‘— from TEMU & I love ๐Ÿ’• it! I do want to recreate the month all year so once a month I buy a disposable vaporizer and smoke that mostly with cigarettes. Dad buys me 5/6 packs and because they ask & I for ๐Ÿ’ต !






No comments:

Post a Comment