
It’s 100* & ๐ฏ: I lack 17 courses to attain my dream degree ๐ of communication advertising and public questions. I had my 39TH Birthday ๐ฅณ and today is the day before payday! I am doing what I need to but some people get in the way… more?

Tomorrow is Payday $385;… but ๐๐๐ this next month will get sadder and more ๐ข sadistick & I have to pay a medical bill ๐ธ of $660; so $200! Thanks ๐๐พ♀️ I appreciate the .50๐ช & .30๐ช : I was able to buy a swisher sweets ๐ซ & now diabetes and almost ๐ 4PM ๐ & ๐๐ป♂️๐ง ๐ซ!

These concho’s were delivered this morning and they expired on 28th & it’s 2026” … I am excited ๐ about tomorrow though and we’re all going to get paid & I am going to buy a bottle of red wine ๐ท!
No comments:
Post a Comment