Friday, February 25, 2022

Finally Friday's Family

The weather is cold again, and I unrevealed my fingers from the colored band-aids. No one knew why I ran away last year. Into the bitter cold of the beginning of February. To find myself in a mental hospital a few weeks after getting Frost Bite. That's right permanent damage of the Valentine's 2021 Winter Storm. I know, "Right Now!" I am safer than I ever have been able to with God's help. 

I finished reading "A Tale As Old As Time" by Liz Braswell, I think I left because of depression as I sit here watching the sad commercial of a puppy rescue AD. $19 a month; how about instead we add $1 to the vending machine or $5 for Boba Tea and $6 For reading "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer. My Dad dropped me off Last Weekend and gave me $40 and a warm hug and said "He Was Proud Of Me for doing what I'm supposed to do and staying home."  

The Family's Supportive; as I have spent the Last Weekend and Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend, with my Family. My young one is doing good and we're proud of his grades. I'm on my last pack of Lucky Strikes. Luckily we still get house cigarettes and I talked to My Dad yesterday. About 45 Minutes till we smoke and I seem too do better on my medication. Even though I didn't get my injection this week. 


The Group Home is Comfortable and all my work is here; I started SSDI in 2013. My Roommate is making me nervous, pacing around the floor, as I lay on my stomach with my books and laptop open. No calls from Dad, so I'm likely staying HOME due to the Weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment