Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday Is Washday

We didn't go to "The Center" today and today I have a Psyche appointment at 2:30PM. Today we're working on washing laundry; and my sheets and blanket are off my bed. I am sitting on the floor and it's quiet, the sun is up and it's a new day. I have plenty of time to do the things I want to do. It's just that I don't know what I want to do. My caregiver; said it's important to realize the things you want to do and just do them. On Monday my caseworker and I went to 711 and I bought a pack of Lucky Strike Red 100's and a Slurpee. Then we went to The Dollar Tree and I bought some coffee. Then we went to Hobby Lobby, The Parks Mall, and a Park. I have $10 so I'll probably go to The Dollar Tree or to a gas station to buy some more cigarettes. We didn't receive house cigarettes this morning and we're hoping we will soon.


It's 11AM; and my clothes have three more minutes in the washing machine. A few weeks ago, around my Dad's Birthday, my parents took me to Wal-Mart and bought laundry packets and dryer sheets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment