Friday, February 4, 2022

Freezing Friday

When asked by My Father, if I had used my laptop in a while. The answer was no; I have felt uninspired to write a lot lately. It hasn't been useful just to store my laptop away, I need to use it more. He said to research... Though what has been a reoccuring theme for my life has been to lounge in bed all day and play Coin Master or Doze Off to another episode of Fresh Prince. 

It's the beginning of February and snow is on the ground. It started on Wednesday after my caseworker took me to go get my fingers looked at by Wound Evolution. Luckily, they are healing up and the Doctor said they should be done healing by my next visit. I was in good mental condition this time it froze and stayed home, learning my lesson from around this time last February, when I got Frost Bite on my middle and ring finger on my right hand. I have been staying home and enjoying it! 



Things I'm Interested In Researching: I want to become than I am right now, 

1. How to write better blog entries and more about Blogging. I want to write more, Truely I do, though when I am being hard on myself and not relying on God's word or simply feeling like I'm not uninspired it's hard for me to write.

2. How to grow closer to God and develop a strong relationship with my Creator. I am happy to say I am a Christian and depend on God for my life. I have a Journaling Bible and The Message. I have been active in my Prayer Life and God has been helping me a lot. I am glad that I am a beloved daughter of God! I have been a Christian ever since I can remember. Attending Bethel Church; but since it's still snow on the ground and going to be cold, I probably won't go this Sunday. 

3. How to be a good steward of my time, my body, my mental ability and being a well-rounded person. I am happy to say that I have been doing better for the most part and things have been going well. 

4. Having a career in Advertising and Public Relations. I don't want to talk about how I messed up through college and I'm hoping for Financial Stability and to get on to a good career track. I have started a small business called JF-Designs. Working on drawings, paintings, and photography, as well as writing and Advertising and Public Relations.

5. Things to do in the future; and how to move my life ahead. Everything comes with God's good timing and right now I'm doing a devotional on what to do during a season of waiting. In the future I would like to make some more money and be more active throughout every area of life.


Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Hopefully The Government helps us out with our Student Loans. I've been watching on YouTube about Politics and how things are working out in the economy. One of the good ones to watch is Ron Yates and another one is Stephen Gardner. I was grateful to buy this laptop, a desk, IPhone 11 with the stimulus checks that came in last year. I am hoping there is going to be another one but we're uncertain. 



Stephen Gardner:


2. Spending quality time with my family and little one. 

We had a blessed Christmas and on my phone there's this really cool clip of our Christmas. In January we celebrated My Dad's Birthday and we spent Martin Luther King Weekend along with His Birthday together as a family. I am hoping to have many more important memorable times together in the future. I moved out of their home in 2016; and have been living in a group home.  


3. Going Out with My Case Workers. 

My caseworkers change every week, this week I was visited by a girl in her early twenties, and we went to The Fort Worth Water Gardens, and to Target, and to $5 and Below. I bought several packs, 2, of cigarettes from 711. True Mental Health goes through a list of Case Workers and every week has been a different one. She called this morning to say that she wouldn't be meeting with me this weekend but was on call if I needed her.



4. Staying Home and Being Part of The Group.

We had to fend for ourselves after the storm started when we woke up on Thursday Morning. We had all day to do whatever we wanted. This time it meant staying warm inside and thinking about the mistake I made last year to leave during the Winter Freeze. Our Caregiver is making us a good meal and we finally got cigarettes and our medicine. I am grateful for my psychiatrist and the medicine I get to help me better manage my life. I have bipolar disorder as well as being a schizophrenic. 

We have our daily chores around here and we all help out with, washing dishes and cleaning the bathroom. An old housemate moved her stuff out today.  We're having a Valentine's Day party soon and this past weekend was the owner of our Group Center's Birthday. 



5. Having More Meaningful Conversations and Current Events.

As of lately there hasn't been anything to talk about Not like anyone wants to hear about how I sleep at night or how I feel about the old times I used to run away. Or maybe they do? I want more meaningful times and things to talk about but I know that will include me doing my research and staying dedicated. I'm watching RuPaul's show about his Drag Races. There are good people to talk to here and the staff is really helpful. 


It's Friday Night & I'm working on my blog. It's the weekend and I have plenty of time to myself to work on things I want to and enjoying the weekend.

I'm glad the Winter Storm is almost over and it's the weekend...

Hopefully In The Future I can see more readers and expand my blogsphere. I want to research some more to be well informed and to be a more put together person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment