Friday, February 4, 2022

Relationships Matter

I've been single for a while, I'm in no hurry to get into a relationship and am happy in my current situation. Though me and my mom hardly talk, and my son says he doesn't want to talk to me. I called My Dad today and we normally talk on Tuesday's and Thursday's. As it's almost Valentine's Day, in 10 days, I wanted to post something about love and keep posting about relationships till it's Valentine's Day. 


It's not good to post uselessly about the negative so for now I'll focus on the good things. How is your relationship with yourself? Lately I've been taking good care of myself which included taking a shower and brushing my hair today. The owner of Cave Care stopped by and gave us our medication. How is your relationship with your family? Mines decent! While my life here at the group home is going good and we just paid our months' rent. 





Trust God in the Time of Healing:

Life isn't easy and no one but, God, is perfect. In fact, God doesn't call us to be perfect just to be acceptable of his word and Who He Is. Trust can be a hard thing to do, and it wasn't until earlier today that I really laid down thinking about who I can trust with my life. Sometimes I like to write journal prompts in my planner to write about. 

 

Materials That Make Me Feel at Home:

I love smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee, does that count as materialistic? I have a lot to be grateful for. Including my bed and I just took my dentures out; I've been sleeping with them in my mouth for about a week. Reading hasn't been going to good and neither have I been writing in my books. Well, that all depends on what your idea of productive really is... I guess I could say I've had a good balance with life as of lately. 


Don't Be a People Pleaser: 

Growing up you learn it's good to choose your battles wisely. To be able to say "No!" when you mean it and move to your own pace. In learning to be yourself, you will find what suits you and what doesn't. I have learned to be patient and humble. Don't judge others and don't have them judge you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment