Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday's Smiles of Socials

I didn't go to Bethel Church this morning, church starts in ten minutes. I had coffee and a few cigarettes and my caregiver made eggs and pancakes. I enjoyed the times I have made pancakes for my family at my parents house; and I want to take today to reflect on the things that are working well in my life. We're preparing for Valentine's Day and I plan on going to the Dollar Tree to buy my son something special. The snow and ice is still on the ground. I was reminded yesterday, that I'm happy I stayed home and nothing terrible happened. As some of you can remember, last year in February I walked away from my loving home and was on the streets for three weeks during the snow and I got frost bite. 

This time I learned my lesson and I'm safer than I have been in a long time. I'm taking better care of myself and am reminded of the good times and letting my past mistakes teach me a lesson. Yesterday, our caregiver cookie told me I have so much potential and I could really do good if I try. I feel that as long as I keep doing the things I am supposed to by, taking care of my life here and depending on God and all the help I receive I can do good and prosperous things. 



I have Social Anxiety disorder and I need to talk to my Psychiatrist about how I might have PTSD. Though mainly I struggle with Bipolar Disorder. Fighting depression and negative thoughts. My family and group has been supportive and I find good articles on Pinterest that help me. All the articles about making money from blogging aren't as important as getting good help and gratefully receiving the love and respect I gain from being in Cave Care with supportive individuals who are also struggling in life.

Everyone at one time or another struggles with life. It's good to be active while having balance; as a group we have endured this storm together. God promises that you won't go through anything you can't handle. I find being comfortable a wave of discomfort at time; maybe because I haven't done the work to truly get right with myself and I need to read more self-help articles and watch more Christian based sermons. 

I wrote about how somethings that are working for others may not work for an individual like yourself. One thing I am facing is too choose my battles wisely and not letting my darkest fears get in the way of living a good Christian, encouraging lifestyle. God says, don't be anxious, while the economy is having problems and we're still facing Co-Vid19. How has quarantine been for everyone? We just received new mask from our caregiver and we had two Co-Vid19 test in the last month. When we go down stairs we are to wear our mask and take precautions to making sure we are using good hygiene of washing our hands with antibacterial soap.





No comments:

Post a Comment