Friday, February 18, 2022

Valentines Day Week

​Last weekend I went to my parents house and spent time with my loved ones. Dad took me to go eat breakfast at Skillet N’ Dinner twice and gave me a carton of Lucky πŸ€ Strike Red 100’s and a box of chocolates for Valentines Day. I had a great time and am looking forward to the great times we spend together. 



It’s Friday and I am at The Lions Center; I am thankful for the nice weather we are having. It’s important to me that I pay attention to where I am in life. I know that the weather is nice now but we could be in for more snow and cold days. 


God has a plan for me and I have to be patient. Most of us deal with insecure feelings from time to time. I am grateful to know where I am in life though it’s not apparently clear about why I ran from the Group Home 5 times. I have several great things going on to keep me here. First being, around good company ♥️ We’re so quiet here and I miss my family ☕️ Through being a single Christian here keeps me in a safe world of my own. We have a roof over our heads and Caregivers who cook for us and give us our medication πŸ’Š.

No comments:

Post a Comment