Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday's Self Love

You can't make anyone do anything but you can remember who you are while you strive to create a balance of a good relationship. Woke up, after only having five hours of sleep. Waiting for our caregiver to arrive and give us our medication and cigarettes. I had two cups of coffee and two cigarettes; and I want to work on a morning routine and to learn to enjoy my own company today. When you don't love yourself, it's hard to get others to follow you. Which is why it's so important for me to abide in God's love and to stop being Codependent. When your depending on someone else to make you happy often times they fail. I'm watching "Cheaters", definitely want to change the channel, my roommate turned it on. My headphones aren't connecting to my laptop for some reason. 

This morning we are still snowed in and I have planned on researching topics and working on my blog and my art work. Relationships are important though unless you can be right with yourself, you can't really depend on anyone else. As an adult; I have learned that being happy doesn't have anything to do with what I get, what I am doing or able to do, or who I am with. We can't let these things define us and we have to draw the line to a place where we find comfort being ourselves and respecting our needs first. I appreciate all the support and help I get though I have noticed I have some codependent tendencies to rely on what my parents say, or beating myself up when the family eight year old doesn't want to talk to me. You are with yourself twenty-four-seven and you never loose sight of yourself whether you like it or not, we're currently dealing with a housemate who has a lot of verbal outbursts and it's hard to not internalize when she is saying negative things even though she is talking to herself. I live in a home with eight different people in the house and our caregivers provide us food, cigarettes, and medication. 

I have to be ok with being myself and being by myself and enjoying my own time. Without depending too much on other's for what would be the opposite of adulting. I'm starting the twenty day self love challenge with Amanda, I came across her blog last night and this morning and she is very insightful as well as a great writer. One of the biggest challenges I have is starting something and not finishing it; or being too inconsistent. 




Researching Love Topics Before Valentine's Day: Listed below I have written ten ways I want to research my topic of how to love yourself more and things that I am working on. 

1. Enjoying Being By Yourself and Really Being There For Yourself.





2. Stop Being Codependent and stop caring what other people think about you.





3. My Core Values and Future Life Goals.

I'm taking a course on Coursera called "English and Writing for Business and Entrepreneurship".


.

4. How To Create A Positive Relationship with My Family and Group Members.


5. Celebrating The Life I Have In Christ.


6. How To Slow Down and Really Enjoy Life.



7. Using Positive Affirmations.


8. How To Have Meaningful Conversations.


9. How To Improve Yourself and Live Your Best Life.



10. Positive Habits








No comments:

Post a Comment