Monday, January 23, 2023

Lunar New Year 2023

Telling on people is just not cool, didn't go to sleep last night but stayed up thinking to myself. Things that have been going on are ok! I look forward to hearing more from Job from Diadem Hearts about going to school, this Fall of 23"! I just came inside from smoking a cigarette and it's almost 6AM. Made a cup of instant coffee and sat by the side of the house. I am mumbling. sentences and phrases that don't sound like my own and want to get to the bottom of it! Maybe Imposter Syndrome?  I'm labeled as schizophrenic and bi-polar and have to be very careful! So last night I celebrated. by staying up all night after I heard about The Lunar New Year; a Chinese tradition celebrated for 16 Days and this year it's the year of the Rabbit!

I had a great weekend; My Dad took me to Luxor's and we got a new coil, although I tried it after we bought it and thought I messed it up! I have had My Geek Vape since October of last year and it is one of my favorite things. He also bought me two things of juice Tigers Blood and CCCP+. He tried it and said he might even buy himself a vaporizer, he's trying to stop smoking. Which is good, I love my Dad and respect and boundaries are important. He just celebrated His 60th Birthday, and We went out for breakfast at Skillet N' Grill where I got Chicken N' Waffles and finished his hash browns. Then we went fishing and I caught 4 good sized crappie.

I don't want to sit here and write too much about My Dad but he is the major person in my life that's taking care of me! I have been close to a housemate but I know we have our differences and don't always see eye to eye. Like last week when she told the Group Home owner I didn't want to go to the center. I just want to relax and take care of myself and hide away from danger! I have my medicine in a ziplock bag for this morning too take in a few minutes and I was gifted four boxes of cigarettes from him. He also took me out for lunch! 

It's Monday, and the start of The Last Week of January last weekend My Mom who gave me a beautiful Happy Planner started school two weeks ago. She is going back to school at UTA for Her Second Bachelor's Degree in Journalism. I'm a writter also and my main focus is finishing up my degree in Advertising and Public Relations. There's a lot up in the air about what my future may hold. Although I am a LEO and Rabbit Horoscope states . . . "Will lead way this year, I work best in a TEAM, I need Social Support of those around me to be strong this year through Responsibility! I need to be More Protective over stuff and take care of what I have!



A Leader Amongst Strong Individuals . . . Heavenly Gate Race This Year! 

 

Today, we have to go to the center . . . The Northside Adult Daycare Center! I bring my purse and my mini backpack that are light pink and try to write as much as I can without smoking all my cigarettes up! Mostly since the beginning of this year I have been sitting outside and enjoying when my housemates sit by me and not so happy when they bum cigarettes off of me and need to stop going to the corner store near by that I've already spent $170, at since October of last year when we started going there. Money is tight and I have $53 in my chime account and $25 on Venmo! I'm not going to ask Dad for money this week and work on improving myself and helping those around me! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment