Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year

It's 2023; and I am happy to be alive...  It's The New Year and I look forward to what each day brings. No need to go anywhere and we had red beans and rice. I woke up to having our main caregiver bring us Krispy Kreme doughnuts and had five cups of coffee. I didn't blog much in December, but we had a good Christmas and the little one liked his presents. The family went to Mississippi, and Dad texted me this morning "Happy New Years!" I don't have any goals set but my main objective is to stay here, safe at the group home. Where off from the center tomorrow; and since today is the first of the year, I am reading and writing about what I would like to accomplish. Which seems I have been spending too much time vaping and smoking cigarettes and watching life go by. I really loved that I got to spend some quality family time with My Family for Christmas. Although I am now with my family from the Group Home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment