Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday Settlement

Trajectories from Testing for the rest of the mindful month and far off visions,... seemingly getting better as I just finished my own box of food and saved the coffee cup from Skillet N' Grill where Dad and I went on our date to eat breakfast like we usually do every Saturday morning.  It rained for a while, and I woke up at 6AM and took a shower; as we are used to the good families sticking mainly too themselves. 


Next month; I am looking forward too going shopping with my father too Walmart because we haven't gone to Walmart since two months ago. If everybodies different then we all understand eachother; a harder burden on myself than I would like. Though when I meet this councilor she said that would be nice of her answer to my mothers burning question of if the ten year old and myself could have our own friends. After many recognitions that I read the first chapter of Joyce Girl and plan on finishing it this winter. The holidays seem all blood clotted up and over expenditured; be careful with yourself and other people. Last time in jail does happen in January of 2020 to March 2020 and the next time I go to jail I will go to jail for six months; although I haven't been too impatient or persistent and I am figuring we are all bipolar from The Bible. I'm on page 215; Deuteronomy 24,! In My/Our Big Media Journalism Bible. So after reading these both this afternoon {y?} Leaving Us Bitter Illegal / Immigrants,...


* * *      * * * * *      * * * *      * *      * * * * * * * ** * *
We one day will all equal God Sisters and no one is stronger than anyone else because it's illegal to fight your sisters, even if you come from the wierdest / wildest / worldly/ wiked / wisest music in the world - Johnny Boy

*****     **********

 

Was I too loud; since we moved in I have heard 258 statements screamed at me from a mean girl weakening from what's angry and taken her pain and anger out on me, from what was a dudes first fault but I shouldn't be blamed and no longer do I welcome cuz' nothing comes free;... WordPress or Blogger; and remembering my brain memory realizing how desperate even I am too share money and that I was grateful for my Ghost drink but it doesn't all equal to equal, does it A! Life isn't a straight path with your way going all the time and people can make it hard on people.

Either way this girl was too messy and too messed up; for anything to really help her a pick pocket, has a right to do,... what from a princess! The first proprietor has what chance if the item was stolen? so even to the day she pretty much owned my fifteen sticker dollars in questioning. Asking me too leave since day one of this adventure was her worst mistake. To take her too Casa Azul where I bought the ungrateful woman a hot chocolate mocha and myself a Marigold Mocha has been a mistake. 

*** *** * * * * * ** ** *** 


I appreciate everything a dark-skinned queen like A does for me including one, two, three store bought drinks this week. Any room this size of eighteen by eighteen equalled it as a missing pack of Lucky Strikes went missing; charging my Geek Vape now. Found a better friend from NIK and she traded me Lucky Juice Mixed Berry EJuice for a coral colored Geek Vaporizer; and I can't believe that it's already Halloween. Marking off one of my task of a no spend challenge to give away a valuable gift to another person. I don't know why now that since I tried all those rings on I now had too give my necklaces away and why such a younger woman who promises me that she does anything and everything. 

I own the Lavendar one since August 11th 2023 

    Smoking on Mixed Berry and hearing my roommate and another housemate stepped in to my room, she has always been stealing from me and this item better never go missing and I really don't like sharing it with other people especially people with bad attititudees but today I had had a good attitude and finished my plate of waffles after working on my Blogger and Wordpress for an hour 



No comments:

Post a Comment