Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Warning Wednesday Washed

Today rent was due $700; I'm sitting in my room thinking of the things that are too come this month. It's annoying to always get asked for cigarettes but the new house is ok. It's a one story house right by a store where I recently bought a Pod King XC5000 Elf Bar.  

Besides two people throwing fits and that rent has gone up. At least I have a roof over my head and a comfy bed to sit and rest and lay on. I get paid about $260 on Friday; and I am looking forward to getting a fishing license with My Father. 

Wanting to go to Walmart and To Luxor's this weekend on Saturday. I came home to find that my bedding and my clothing were done and I have plenty of laundry pods to wash clothes with, luckily I've been grateful for. Found these great sweatpants that are purple and pink camouflage.



Bought these purple and pink camo sweatpants for less than $20 on Temu! I've been doing a lot of shopping on Temu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment