Sunday, June 16, 2024

Monday Moments

I have both my planners but I just gave a friend a nice black and drawing planner; the German Day Dreamer in the trash, the remainder of this years that runs out in June 24"; I just filled out The Texas State Certification Form, for Financial Aid and am waiting to hear back from them. Then Friday, before work of eating at the Skillet N' Grill I was going to with my Dad. Thank God we were able to go again this Saturday! It's Fathers Day, and I only have $7.98 and just spent $20! Though, I'm getting one more step closer, I have counseling tomorrow at 2:19PM and I've been waiting for my first session for a very long time. 

Who Really Owned These? I couldn't afford much and kept asked for the machine,... but I'm already plugged into rage against the machine and florence the knighting gale and galla.

 I'm Mostly Twainian almost 100% Earned from My Dad! I had a wonderful Father's Day with my parents and the Garfield Lasagna was great! I have had a lot of fun with trying not to tell all secrets it's 642PM & I finally have a pack of 24/7 on my bed! Political rhetorical notes and another friend like agulara in which to copy write and edit! They better pay me for my copy writing I have worked on that being my career for the longest time about 15 at McNeese and two weeks I was at Millwood with 98 internships! 




No comments:

Post a Comment