So, … I have been resting π΄ most of the day, I was just aware that I haven’t used my Food Stamp card so there was no reason in screaming at Walmart ❤️ whining : not like I like π walks like ‘yesterday’s today’s tomorrow!

The Main Street Cigarette 12? Are ‘Gon
The ‘Scene Screen πΊ Mine for the rest until dinner π½️. . . With only LTE connect .. I lost π‘ those shoes π and that Strawberry π Watermelon π on *Purpose! ‘She didn’t Mind’ it though…

What About Me? It Almost π My Time!
Watermelon Guava Deserves A Departure? Gift π… I am & am not *getting <Made: Fun! Of?> 28 Weeks… Where Is *My Mind?
Where Can I Find My Old Friend? ‘Mm
π Telling?
πͺ Cha’Ching’ Most Days Aren’t Yo Birthday!
π£ If you walk into their shoes π they get jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment