
They Treated Us Rude From: Too/Fromπ© where we’re dirty! Is ‘non of your business is Tri-Care ❤️✏️ ‘My First permission & I especially ‘need π₯·πΌ 7 Years!
π©π»⚖️ what I give & get . . . Since 6’ Chickasaw County πΈπΉ As ‘Harley showed up to me 2/7-8/25 !
Theft of Work: Ross πͺ΄ + Walking πΆ♀️ Walm’ + Target π― … $100,000 … End!
π€ Reisens : Most iPhone π² 11’ ππ¨ & π 8’ months bifocals π€ that’ ‘bitch ❤️π is too what? 28’ Deaths…
π°π»♀️ when you get’n married . . . CE’ π§π»♂️π§πΌ♀️
I am ‘scheduled ‘sexy and ‘scared & ‘straight π¨π’πΊπ«π↕️
Two ‘Ma πππ»♀️➡️ π π§π½♀️π―
I’m ‘already! Rushed off’ ❤️
πΉ
Gas!!! Is’ Too Expensive… ?FireFlight πΈ to be able too go where I wanted was
π« six 6️⃣ pairs of ‘chackasawian…
π’️ I won’t! Waiting/Wanting . . .
π₯ Strawberry π Guava Lo-Carb $3.98 ‘
No comments:
Post a Comment