So, on October 31st of 2024” ❤️ I moved to a new group home & so far everything has been going ‘alright… I am at my parents house and the little guy has been on his electronics & I got my phone back from charging. There’s one week till ‘payday and I will make +$200 more than $185 … I have a colonoscopy coming soon π! I’m sitting here with my kid ❤️.
They are cooking π§π³ & my sister’s should be here soon & I hope there’s more gifts π when you’re young it’s easier to take things for granted. He has not even played with what Santa π brought him.
So, I just got done paying my dad back for the ticket π« & now ‘my money π΄ will be $385 on the following months. This has taught me that stuff isn’t free & you have to follow the rules and accept the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment