Dad said, “It doesn’t matter if I take a shower or not.” I know he’s going to take me to get a haircut. Woke up around eight in the morning & took my meds and I have a PCP appointment tomorrow. The little one and I cuddled all night under the Army blanket and he is sleeping π΄.

Dad let me have two beers π» last night & we went to “Olive Garden” instead of “Cheese Factory” because it was too crowded. Just waiting around till the little one wakes up. My mom went to the doctor & last night she gave me some clothes.

It is ten thirty π₯ and I tried everything on, so far I have eaten my leftovers from skillet and dinner and had two or three cups of coffee. Worked on my shopping list on TEMU & I have plenty of cigarettes.
No comments:
Post a Comment