so, I got woken up at 8AM π by my roommate & ate a egg π₯ sandwich π₯ͺ & took my meds. Then took a shower, drank two cups of coffee, and smoked three or four cigarettes. I have three packs left,…
Our normal house mom went on vacation & there is a lady watching us. I texted dad good morning π but I am waiting for him to get back to me.

Bye Bye Christmas π & Hello π New Year of 2026” in five days the rent will be paid & I can get my shopping π️ list done. They gave me $150, cash π΅, so far I spent $31.50 on a drink and this vape π¨.

This puppy dog “Turbo” loves me when I come over, just sitting here vaping and drinking some tea. I took a shower and my hair is wet, I used some moose in my hair. People keep asking me for cigarettes and there’s six in the pack and I have three packs left till I get more but I don’t have a drivers license/ID Card & last time they ID πͺͺ me and I couldn’t buy them at Dollar tree π³! My pants π keep falling down & I lost my iPad, Smoke Roller Machine, and wallet and if I want them I have to pay π°!
No comments:
Post a Comment