Friday, October 21, 2022

Favorite Friday

I had a meeting with MHMR this morning; and our main care giver, . . . called me at 6:45AM. I have worn my Faith sweatshirt and sweatpants. When the caregiver picked me up, we went driving for a while. It's nice to watch her interact with her grandkids. She bought me coffee; I was grateful to have a lot of coffee this morning; and a sausage biscuit and a hashbrown. 


Thank You for These Blessings . . . I finished lunch and had a chicken salad sandwich and corn chips. I smoked, two cigarettes, and the housemate was outside with me, I wish she would stop asking. Why are we being blamed for having social lives and things to do? I had a lovely time out with my caregiver and look forward to seeing My Father in the morning. 


 




Some of The Questions from MHMR in the Counseling Meeting; was have I ever hurt myself on purpose? I was thankful; My Caregiver was there my mind was mostly blank! She told the counselor that I am adventurous and that I'm lucky to be alive. These battles have been demonic and mostly about emotional and sexual abuse. She told him about, things I am trying to forgive myself for and for the most part already have. They had me sign several signatures on the documents and said there will be a meeting for next Wednesday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment