Monday, October 3, 2022

Monday Morn' Medicine

I'm staying safe, in my own part of the room, . . . The Highlight of My Weekend was going to get a fishing license at Academy with My Father. Then, going to get breakfast at Skillet N' Dinner. I appreciate, everything they've done for me. I wouldn't be able to talk about how disrespectful attitudes have surrounded me, at First I wouldn't be able too. 




Would This Be Better Than Morning Meds? 

I'm waiting for my case worker to arrive to fill my medicine reminder. My Room-Mate bought me a lighter and I needed one, but we we're told not too smoke today.  There's a difference between being a supportive friend versus being an overbearing friend. I have not, been, downstairs in the last two hours . . . Staying out of the way. Perhaps, even feeling a bit guilty too have asked My Father for $25, Saturday during His Favorite Football Game on TV!


I am still, unsure, about The Center . . . Which, I was warned about! I wouldn't choose to make fun of disabled people, or say that they're so lonely to want to destroy or hurt themselves. My stories, should or shouldn't continue, though after all it's up too and depending mostly on personal opinion. Creative Critics, and the comfort I learn. After, An Encounter, . . . You Never Forget!  

No comments:

Post a Comment