Tuesday, October 25, 2022

True Test Tuesday

Today, I was told "I'm very Independent!" . . . That although, I live in this house I am a mature young woman who deserves respect. I was also told I make my own decisions. I told My Father, that I scored 9 out of 24 points on The Amerigroup Assistance Assessment. I didn't argue . . . I have told him everything that has happened! Waiting for My Driver's License to Go Vote! 

Waiting for lunch and for the Chaos around the house to start to calm down. What Test; I remember loosing the right to drive the truck My Father had given me in Spring of 2016, when my tire went flat on the way to a Geography test at UTA. I put in an application to ApplyTexas.com and am waiting on the Academic Advisor meeting on November 7th! I'm hoping things work out with the money I owe Financial Aid!  





I haven't taken a shower, but I do need to realize that I can wash my hair & bathe . . . By Myself! I have a "Brand New" bottle of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner, unopened, and a full bottle of Shampoo + Conditioner in the bathroom. I haven't complained but during the interview with Amerigroup, I felt very uncertain about myself. 


I'm grateful for all the abilities I have! I tried My Best to answer the questions correctly. I can walk though, I started to say my legs hurt! I'm 35; woe's to growing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment