Sunday, October 9, 2022

Supernatural Sunday

 2 Corinthians12:9-10 [The Lord] said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. "So now I am glad to boast about My weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in My weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For When I am weak, then I am strong. 

I have been somber in mind; which I would like to stay in my room most of the day. Cleaning and organizing my papers. Today, is my little sister's birthday, and I just realized that she turns 25 and not 28. My lil' sister and my family supported my recovery. I don't want to turn into a complete basket case, when someone gives you permission to be yourself, it shouldn't come with being angry, and the best thing I found is to give it time. 


Weaknesses; God is in more control of my life than anyone. He makes an incedible difference; I remember days when My Father and Mother, would make jokes about Him Being "Mr. Incredible!" People really do take a pride in their names and lives. I am proud to be their daughter but I am thinking about who I really want to become as my own person. 

Just too wake up, has been a struggle, though I know each day I try to accomplish something. Remembering, it's important not too give up. No Matter, how life gets, or if you have or have not accomplished your dreams, especially for me . . . My Dreams, have gotten the best of me. I don't blame my situation and am making the most out of it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment