Labels

family Improvement Money Blogging Goals Dedication Smoking Doing Better Writing Business relationships group Center Father work Communication Love Coffee Degree Working needs Change God Breakfast College Counseling Caregiver Caseworker Growth Weekend traditions Social Media Starting Over Vaping Wishing Education Life Mood Mother moving forward shopping Art Blogged Books Budget Fishing Holiday Home Mindful Morals Reading Strengths Together female time Beliefs Belonging Christmas Church Cigarettes Discipline Feelings Help Medicine Monday Mornings Pinterest Reflect Wishlist habits laundry setbacks teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Confessions Drawings Easter Hospital Influence JF-Designs Meeting Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Role's Safety Self-Care Sisters Situation Social Struggle Successful Support Taking Care Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Comfort Creativity Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Friends Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thoughtful Together

Being dedicated to something, greater than yourself and monetary wishes, is important! I want to be remembered for all the hard work I have done and continue to do. I have had an issue today of getting into a problem with who is in charge of My Health Care. I have trust and faith; that this issue will get resolved. In the following, I would like to discuss what I have experienced with both, how I have improved, and mutual respect. One of the best things to do, is to do your research and find appropriate help.


I need to give, credit, where credit is due on images. I learned about this through istockphoto.com!
Although, today is the 20th, and it says the 10th! I am blessed through all the help I get! 




Mental Health & Mental Rehabilitation. 

I started out with this program in October of 2017; when my care giver signed me up. I really don't know what happened, which isn't a good excuse! I don't like making excuses in the first place. I am doing a lot better though! This program; is the one that they are changing me over too. Through, the last six to eight years . . . I have been writing on how I dropped out of College, Miss My Family and Visit them occasionally, and continue to make progress.



Found From Bing.com; through appropriate care we can make sure we are doing the best we can in life!

True Mental Health; is for people dealing with serious mental illness.

I do not want to go against, too many rules, around here. I don't even know when they started me on this program but each car was almost too luxurious and I would spend a lot of money every time I went out with them. Trips to the stores and one day even persuaded too move out, which I'm glad I didn't do. In some way or form when they showed up today, I felt almost attacked.

They showed up since May and I am glad too see which direction this goes. Life is an adventure, and I'm in an adventurous spirit and I also know my limits! I don't want to be betrayed and try to be a stronger person. My caregivers know best and when enough is enough we do what we can to survive.



Thank You! Rocket Fuel; I am trying to rebuild some of the bridges I have messed up! Hopefully, through learning more about relationships that are healthy I can do Awsome things in the future!






No comments:

Post a Comment