Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thoughtful Together

Being dedicated to something, greater than yourself and monetary wishes, is important! I want to be remembered for all the hard work I have done and continue to do. I have had an issue today of getting into a problem with who is in charge of My Health Care. I have trust and faith; that this issue will get resolved. In the following, I would like to discuss what I have experienced with both, how I have improved, and mutual respect. One of the best things to do, is to do your research and find appropriate help.


I need to give, credit, where credit is due on images. I learned about this through istockphoto.com!
Although, today is the 20th, and it says the 10th! I am blessed through all the help I get! 




Mental Health & Mental Rehabilitation. 

I started out with this program in October of 2017; when my care giver signed me up. I really don't know what happened, which isn't a good excuse! I don't like making excuses in the first place. I am doing a lot better though! This program; is the one that they are changing me over too. Through, the last six to eight years . . . I have been writing on how I dropped out of College, Miss My Family and Visit them occasionally, and continue to make progress.



Found From Bing.com; through appropriate care we can make sure we are doing the best we can in life!

True Mental Health; is for people dealing with serious mental illness.

I do not want to go against, too many rules, around here. I don't even know when they started me on this program but each car was almost too luxurious and I would spend a lot of money every time I went out with them. Trips to the stores and one day even persuaded too move out, which I'm glad I didn't do. In some way or form when they showed up today, I felt almost attacked.

They showed up since May and I am glad too see which direction this goes. Life is an adventure, and I'm in an adventurous spirit and I also know my limits! I don't want to be betrayed and try to be a stronger person. My caregivers know best and when enough is enough we do what we can to survive.



Thank You! Rocket Fuel; I am trying to rebuild some of the bridges I have messed up! Hopefully, through learning more about relationships that are healthy I can do Awsome things in the future!






No comments:

Post a Comment