Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday's Motto's

I've had a lovely morning; until one of the housemates emotionally dumps her smoke clouds all over me. Simply to be a companion, sometimes feels threatening. Though, through times of trials that is what we are called to do. We had amazing French Toast and Eggs, made by Ms. J this morning. It's been eight years she's been my caretaker. The First Year; at the first house we moved into I was hired by Fiesta's and I didn't choose anything other than going to Texas Wesleyan. I do not try to put my spirit or wisdom in front of others to intimidate them. The Government is paying off my student loans, as I take care of myself with the help that's provided. 

I do not know exactly what is going on, taking trips with True Mental Health was fun. Then all of a sudden it stopped; and I have been in the hospital at JPS twice. I remember telling My Family on the Moto. I have had a trialing history in life and am not wanting to repeat the same mistakes. I feel better than worse and my main health concern is My Bipolar Disorder. I trust in The Lord; and My Family and Care Takers have done the best for me. 

These Are A Few of My Newly Found Motto's

Mottos are short sentences that chosen to encapsulate a belief or idea guiding an individual. I shouldn't take things as defensively as I had growing up. Meanwhile, My Thirty Fifth Birthday is still a treasured memory, as the whole day was full of mature spiritual, physical, mental, and symbolic surprises.  



Don't Be Afraid to Fail, Be Afraid to Not Try! 

Gossip fills the air; and I want to start standing up for Myself and hopefully help others. In doing so, I know I have written and established myself throughout the group home. I am trying to create a world that I love and even try some of the things to keep myself entertained, while not getting into deep over my head. I'm currently, reading The Book of Joshua and learning about Faith. With Halloween, Right around The Corner, there are surprises every day in store.


A Bad Semester or One Bad Grade Won't Define Your Future!

It hasn't been, a bad life, and I choose to stay here and am happily associating myself with my future. Although; my email seems to be hacked and I am waiting on a call from the Main Care Giver about MHMR. Maybe a huge curse by playing hacky sack, or taking daily vitamins, or the new found interest of going through new situations upon the horizon! This Subway Ad reminds me of how many people got in trouble a few times I have left to go downtown. One of My Favorite Classes was IMC Campaigns and I made an A+!



No comments:

Post a Comment