Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Written On Wednesday

I have three; things that I'm proud of . . . When you're proud of something, you shouldn't just bypass it and I have had moments when I felt my thought pattern was disorganized. I try to get myself organized; and labeled my clothes with a fine tip sharpie. I have been studying on Faith; and too me it means trusting without seeing. I am grateful; that I can see! Though; I'd love to have some newly prescribed glasses. My Email's have been messed up and I am hopefully finished with the Student Loan Battle. The three things, I'm proud of is school, work, and entertaining myself.


Healthy Relationship's; I have been sexually harassed and abused, in past relationships. Though, I am proud of myself for sustaining from sex for close to two years. I don't know, how to discuss this topic and I know I have taken a lot of the pain of it on myself. Being in the right situation and not wanting to go out and staying off the streets in this house. It's something, I am researching right now, and as time goes on things seem to get better. Although; it is something my housemate is bringing up, almost constantly. 



There are currently eight individual clients who live in Cave Care and we all have a mission, purpose, and calling. I am surrounded, in my part of the room, with so many books. I've only read to chapter ten in The Book By Moran "How To Be Famous!" I am so interested in this book, but so many things take up my time and I do them without excuse, for instance washing the dishes and going down the stairs when I am called. The interesting thing is this book has mentioned the name Johanna and I wonder if this is me?! Vain or not, as I am a writer who has been writing since I was 12. The Book; also mentions one of my room-mates names. In a way, this rewards me about writing.


Finding Your Voice; I am wandering into Chapter 10; as one of the caregivers, one who has known me the longest, stated in Fall I get into an Adventurous Spirit! I do not have a huge head, although I know I did when I was a kid. I was reminded, that my son has been asking for all sorts of things. Meanwhile; after the shopping trip this weekend I was happy with the things I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment