Monday, October 10, 2022

Myself Monday

We're supposed to find faith in the people we can depend on; I was extremely thankful when World Bible Church; handed my caregiver and I Bible's. I don't understand, why some people would trade a whim for what matters most in their life. Educationally and Career Wise a degree in My Field, has been difficult! Though; I long to get more work out there and do not live in blame. 

Living together, . . . can feel, like a drag, . . . I have, yet, too recieve my medicine and I didn't ask My Father for more money today. I'm not, that needy, in other words I'm willing to deal with whatever The Lord Hands Me! While continuing to learn from mistakes, which I don't blame anyone because of. 




Though; I want too truly be myself! The Group Home; doesn't mean that everyone catters to your every wish and Hey! Who are they too be wishing on people, I didn't intrude on other's rights or invade personal space. I've also been here the longest, for almost eight going on ten years.   

I'm Reading, Caitlin Moran's Book "How To Be Famous!" Though I find it kind of an intimitading and futuristically irritating read personally! These blogs, that I have written which are accounted for and unaccounted for mostly went missing. I became nervous, sometime in June, when I was asked about living situations here. It's not for anyone to judge, and I can see how the words fly off the page and I do not take books that personally, although my personal goal is too finish the book by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment