Saturday, October 29, 2022

Finally Friday

It's Friday about 11PM; staying up tonight and thinking about how things have been since I turned 35! I'm thankful that it is quiet, and it was a rainy nasty day today. Charging My New Rainbow Geek Vaporizer with My HP Stream Laptop. It's the weekend, and I don't feel like going to sleep, just yet! I've been staying at The Group Home since 2016, though this time I know it's the only place that I have that's safe. I have kept up with all the good materials I have gained in the past few years and don't want to lose anything. Learning not to take everything personally and going with the daily flow of life around here. 



Telling the Truth and keeping my word! It's been a full week, I voted, yesterday... My first time to vote again in a long time! It didn't take long, and it was quite a simple and very valuable experience. I'm a Republican and want the best for the future. I read somewhere "For you to be able to fully close a chapter in life, you have to be able to open a new one and move forward. Finished a jar of coffee and charging My New Vaporizer. I have two disposable vaporizers and two e-juice vaporizers. My Father: found my last purple vaporizer at his house that I must have left on Labor Day.





For the last couple of Saturday's, My Father, has been taking me out to Skillet N' Dinner. Though, it's supposed to keep raining and the weather is changing. I went to JPS yesterday and went to the Emergency Room to get my fingers checked out and to see if I could get on birth control so I can get my injection. My parents are adopting the little one and he had a costume parade at school, that dad sent photos and videos of. The last time I saw my whole family was Labor Day and since then I have become an aunt and have yet to see my sister's baby! Although, I saw photos and was grateful for the photos. Earlier, I went through My Photos and deleted some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment