Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wishlist Wednesday

​My wishes for this month are safety; I haven’t been to the hospital all year. Though last year around this time I was headed to a almost four time stay in rehab facilities. The more I work on myself and take care of myself the better chance I have of staying out of the hospital. The caseworker from Amerigroup called yesterday to say she needed to meet with me. She asked me if I was able to shower on my own; saying she had received a call saying I needed someone to help me.

My wishes for this month are healthy relationships; I spend a lot of time in my own little head. Reading and writing and smoking. There’s been a lot of drama at The Group Home and My roommate and I are annoyed. Smoking cigarettes is taking over my life and she was really concerned about how much I have been smoking. I smoked three packs of Lucky 🍀 Strikes over the three day weekend holiday while I was at my parents. Also, my family is in the last part of my little ones adoption.

My wishes for this month are too seek help and getting things right with accepting my mental disorders and doing better with self care. I have an appointment and in about an hour my new caseworker is taking me to Family Dollar and then we are having a meeting on FaceTime with my psychiatrist. 

At Family Dollar I bought three books for $5; and I also bought two things of instant coffee and a soda. Then when I got to the house I smoked and bought a housemate and I some supreme cigars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment