Sunday, May 1, 2022

Start On Sunday

​It’s the start of May; this year has been going by fast but sometimes it is slow and we get bored of doing the same things everyday. I went to church this morning and had communion. Part-taking in the precious Lord’s Supper; as the guy and his wife talked about Jesus’s body and blood.

My housemate and I walked about a mile and a half to get to Bethel Church ⛪️. Back in my room, after eating lunch. Today we learned that it all starts with waiting on God’s promise. How many times have you or I taken things into our own hands only to be sorry and depressed afterwards. 



If I would have slowed down and been patient with myself, others, and God. I believe I would have been more successful. Waiting is so important and praying while we wait is what we’re called to do as Christians. 

Praying for recovery and counseling and getting my priorities straight. Praying for the relationship with my family and especially my son. As it’s the start of a new month I am taking time out of my day to prepare for May. I thank God for every moment and getting me this far in life. I started new Bible Studies on the Bible App on Waiting and Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment