Having to come up with a plan and budget after spending so much on what; new clothes & the first things to arrive will be my makeup π kit and storage bins,… My dad is picking me up at eight in the morning to go eat & I hope he brings cigarettes. Lisa is venting to me & I…

Got compliments on my new haircut and I traded lifesavers for a bag of cool π ranch Doritos and a Coke. It is dinner π₯ time & I am tempted to go shopping π️ again and Rachael is my caseworker all month,… I want to go to Target π― to see if they have scented pens. Treat people well,…

January & I have been ⚖️π about: Valentine’s Day, I want to get everyone a card & gifts π & some stickers but most importantly I want to be prepared for my colonoscopy… eating my bag of popcorn πΏ! I guess spending $150 on TEMU is a good budget & there is normally four/five weeks in a month there’s four long weeks in this month of January and I am going to be focusing π§π» on myself & turning forty.
No comments:
Post a Comment