
Yes,… I believe in God! I got five 5️⃣ packs of cigarettes π¬ yesterday from Dad & I have two left in this pack. We had pancakes π₯ for breakfast & I took my medicine. Took a shower πΏ & it’s 10AM & woke up at 7AM. Shared hot chocolate ☕️ with my roommate & smoking π¬ my last one ☝️ in my first pack. ❤️ Thank you!

This is the bucket πͺ£ we put cigarette π¬ butts in and empty cans & emptied boxes of cigarettes. I have $32 on Chime & $50 on Venmo & $40 in cash π΅. Waiting on my storage bins, acrylic markers (24 pack), and my daddy’s birthday shirt.

I bought this “Smartfood” Popcorn πΏ at Walmart when my caseworker took me and we spent the remainder of my EBT it refills with $58 on the thirteenth & what should I do today?
No comments:
Post a Comment