
Well, the carton lasted for a while but not the entire month & after next week it will be ❤️ February 2026”! Maybe 🤔 I should buy two cartons every other week. I spent most of my money 💴 and I spent all but $16 that I am saving for my ID 🪪 but my appointment isn’t till March 12th! Hopefully there’s a way to get more cash 💵!

Smoking 🚬 by the door 🚪 and I,… so, I have been reading 📖 Ezekiel in The Bible! Also articles on Pinterest. I make another $385, next Sunday, rent is due then Dad will Venmo me my money. It was nice 😊 to go to Walmart & Target to spend my money. I got $150, for Christmas 🎄!

Wish I had this again, but now that’s gone. I have only enough cash to get my 🪪 & no more. My dad quit smoking but I hope 🤞 this bad weather goes and dad brings me cigarettes like he has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment