
My Relationships around the house are good and bad, after Naomi left I walked to the corner store. π¬ I spent -$15 on a Venom & two packs of Main Street cigarettes and a lighter. I have $20 on Chime & $100 on Venmo. Pointed out I am sore & very frustrated but there is a doctor π¨πΎ⚕️ visit on the twelfth of January this month. The day most of my packages π¦ should be arriving. I tried to share,…

I lost my wallet π³ around October 25” & in August of 25” I started and finished ☑️ paying off my ‘shoplifting ticket π« of $897. βΉ live on RSDI & rents paid & it’s 2:33PM. Frustrated that I couldn’t get my laptop π» to connect to the internet π & tried hotspot and it didn’t work, sometimes… When I got back from my walk I signed papers for Diadem Hearts π! Setting goals and intentions for New π Year 26”
No comments:
Post a Comment