
A Surprised Visit From Caseworker…
I have: 💕 Rachael this whole month of January & This is ❤️ Renee! She dropped off my medication and an increase of +10mg citalopram. I didn’t get to see her for long but on the 30th ❤️ of January shopping adventure & Psych appointment went well.
One Caseworker Per Month and Next…

February 2026” ❤️ Sarah, I have a gynecologist appointment and a colonoscopy that I am nervous 😟 about. That day is the fifth and payday again is the first. I will get paid another $385, do I build a wishlist? ❤️ Also Valentines 💌 Day I want to make a book 📕 for my little boy. I want to spend less on TEMU.
Then Month After That In March, JayJay

I haven’t had to go into the hospital 🏥 for a while and that’s a good thing. I went for two weeks at MillWood during March of 25”… Bipolar Skits
Then Amber in April of 2026”
No comments:
Post a Comment