
Strawberry π B-Pop “Foger” Vape π¨ & Kiwi π₯ Strawberry π Sparkling ✨ Ice taste good together. Listening ππΌ to the audio book π on There Must Be A Better Way. I am sitting outside & it feels good π. Just waiting on packages π¦ to arrive. This sweater was from Christmas π 25” from the Group Home. π Had two cups of coffee & I have $35 in my ‘Chime Account.

Smoking with the housemates & I am hoping that Daddy brings me some cigarettes tomorrow and I wonder π who will be my Monday to Friday of next week Caseworker. It’s 9:50AM! The first thing I am waiting on is my Full Makeup π Kit and I hope π€ it is my color scheme.

I bought a lot of LifeSavers & Spent $35 on candy π¬… a house mate wanted me to check on her food stamps but I didn’t. I spent all $82 on food and drinks at Walmart and I have to wait till the 13th to get $58 food stamps. I really wanted to find scentos scented pens π️ but bought ‘20 click colored pens. I spent $25 on a black sweatsuit and a green pair of sweatpants.
No comments:
Post a Comment