Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year πŸŽ† 2022

​Good Morning; it’s The New Year of 2022! It’s a year to give it to God, and learn to be myself and do what's right for myself. To learn to be responsible for myself & really draw closer to doing the right things for my future. To be active on my blogging & use my resources wisely in order to become a more put together individual. Through reading my blog this year; I hope to provide others with steps and topics to improve their lives as well. 



I have written a lot about wanting to do better and now is the time to accept that I have everything it takes to be able to set my life in the right direction. 


Things I Want In The New Year; 2022 Will Be A Good Year… 


πŸ“‘ I am accepting the help I am offered through my Insurance & Medicaid πŸ₯ Medicare. To receive this help call #211; I have a good working history that provided this help. My Father is an Awesome 😎 Payee & I respect him for all he has helped me with. 


🏘 RENT in “Cave Care” is paid by Social Security. Which is going up πŸ›— to $810 a month. This year will mark the sixth year of being here. I am provided a good living environment with a good group of people. 



My Side Of The Room !!!


Three healthy meals everyday is included. Half a pack of cigarettes everyday is included for an additional $20. There is responsibility to clean 🧼 and taking good care of personal hygiene is important. We’re a drug and alcohol free community and I am willing to follow the rules. 


πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ My Main Goal; is too “Get On My Own Two Feet πŸ‘£” through perseverance and hard working ethics. 


πŸ€πŸ‘©‍🎨 I need to learn how to manage money wisely, be able to be there for myself and my family and the people that are important in my life, learn to cook for myself and maintain a good working relationship in the “Real World 🌎” 


Goals For 2022; 


1. To Stop Making Excuses For Myself! To get good help you have to want to “Get The Help”! Everyone’s experiences and life is different. One thing I am learning and still working towards is too stop comparing my life towards others. 


2. To Develop Good Mental Health & Stay Out Of The Hospital πŸ₯ So Much. I feel that although I am 


3. Try to pay πŸ’° back UTA the $2,020.16 I owe in the loan I took out in 2016. I dropped out & I owe this money to the school. I also need to start paying back the all together loans I have used, which amount to $16, Completed By: March 24" Thanks Dad!

4. Move forward in the direction of graduation πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“! I have 114 College Credit Hours & I need 121 Hours to Graduate. I am majoring in Advertising & Public Relations. I won’t make any excuses for myself as my past is forgiven. Starting In Fall of 2024" Back to Texas Wesleyan & Taking Two Courses!

5. Staying Sober & Staying Away From Sex. I have really needed to read more from the Narcotics Anonymous books my old roommate gave me and focus on how I can turn my life of how I used to be into a success. I am a recovering addict...  

6. Draw & Write and build a portfolio; and start doing more to earn money. I started a design business in 2010 when I was taking painting at Tarrant County College. I want to build an online portfolio and presence that is professional and as an entrepreneur. 

7. Stop Multitasking and really be mindful and responsible for getting stuff done. I am tired of making excuses of being lazy, and I want to see myself as a success in the next 5 to 10 years.

8. Save up for what matters; I need to realize I don't make a lot and see what I can do for further earning potential. I have so much potential but times are hard right now since rent is going up. 

9. Staying active and physically fit; I love having healthy meals and a house to stay in. 

10. Staying close to my family and helping my son out as much as possible. My son was adopted by my parents and they do an awesome job with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment