Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Day Care & Growing Up

​I would have been better off if I didn’t drop out of school? Yesterday; I had also spent too much money on lunch and a pack of cigarettes. Things are okay but they could be so much better. Things will only get better ❤️‍🩹 the more I rely on God to help me through this trying period. I haven’t been trying as hard as I could but at the same time I am laying down the foundation to making my future a good one. 

On the weekdays I go to Mrs. Cheryl’s Day Care Center. I sit here with my books 📚, pens, markers, and colored pencils. Searching for any amount of inspiration I can conjure up within myself to make myself busy. 


My Little Sister & My Dad! 2022"

Relationships; things are going well and I have confidence that things are moving in the right direction. One day at a time and we are on the same page now. As we work out future plans & sticking together as a team. This year I want to focus on being a part of the team of things that are working. 


Career; there’s still hope for me to be successful as long as I work with integrity and diligence for the Lord to make life easier and not harder. I am uncertain if I ever will get to a self-fulfilling career in Advertising & Public Relations. 


Habits; there’s more to life than smoking cigarettes 🚬! There’s more to life than feeling sorry for myself that college and relationships didn’t go the way I wanted them too. I’m currently looking up habits and ways I can improve my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment