Saturday, January 22, 2022

Weekend Of Self-Care

​I am focusing on Self-Care this weekend and enjoying my hobbies and reading. I’m waiting for one more hour to go smoke and make a cup of coffee. I plan on writing some posts more in detail; as most of them have been short lately. I couldn’t fall asleep because I was reading blogs and writing in Evernote. 

I also want my blog to do a lot better and I appreciate how many views I have gotten since the beginning of the year. I have been pinning manually for hours. I have so many boards; and I just added Anger Management & Choices. I have been reading so many great blogs. 

I am reading an article on how to make money, https://www.finsavvypanda.com/how-to-make-money-on-pinterest-for-beginners/ with Pinterest. 



Johnna Floyd's Pinterest  (2) Pinterest


Making Money 

I received $25 from my family this Monday. I make $125 in additional income during the month of January. I have yet to earn money from online. I can earn an additional $1,000. My goal is to make $300 by March 15th and I need to read up. Lots of writers speak of a slow start up and the need to stick with blogging and staying dedicated to have more readers. 


Meaningful Mornings

Spending this morning relaxing and I’m glad it’s the weekend; means I don’t have to go anywhere. I’m about to go downstairs to make me a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette. 

I’ve been on Pinterest for a few hours and I just started going through the boards I have up. I’m updating my social media also so it is nice and organized. I’m trying to make a side income from my online presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment